All our suits are designed and produced to last you long. We provide an exceptional fabric, but so that your Nuarswim suit endures and is fresh please follow the care instructions below:
- Hand wash your suits in cold soapy water as soon as possible after use. Check that your soap doesn't contain moisturiser & is gentle.
- Lay flat out to dry in the shadow.
- Do not iron or leave in the sun.
- Store suits separately.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause fabric pulling.
- To avoid stain or damage be careful with tanning oils, sunscreens and fake tanning.
IF YOUR SUIT IS A LIGHT COLOR PLEASE TAKE EXTRA CARE OF IT.
TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR NUARSWIM SUITS MAKE SURE TO RINSE INMEDIATLY AFTER USE.
We are unable to assume responsibility for any damages the suit may incur if cared for otherwise.